Natural Pod is a leader in the design and manufacturing of natural play inspired children’s furniture and toys. Our products are environmentally responsible, inspire imaginative and creative play, and are designed to be beautiful, practical and inspiring educational resources.
We are seeking an Education Sales Account Executive to join our team.
Our business continues to grow and it’s time for us to expand our sales team with a strong account executive to expand our sales capacity. This role will help drive significant sales initiatives in alignment with the company’s vision and values and will work closely with our CEO and Account team.
The ideal candidate will be a sharp and enthusiastic, self-motivated leader with solid business development experience and a passion for creating and implementing effective sales initiatives. Experience and relationships in the education and child care marketplace are required. The ideal candidate will also have a background in institutional sales, as you will be working with high-level customers, such as large school districts, private child care providers, government agencies and daycare operators. In order to succeed, you’ll need to show these customers that our products and solutions are the perfect supplement to their education approach – targeting their specific goals & needs and solving the distinct problems that their teachers, administrators and child care providers frequently encounter.
Successful candidates must have a roll up your sleeves mentality and be customer oriented. You’ll need loads of energy & stamina, a dynamic personality, and top notch verbal communication skills to be successful. We support your sales efforts with our excellent marketing resources, incredible sales support, quality products & strong reputation for outstanding service. Previous outside sales & territory experience required.
- Unlimited income potential with uncapped commissions
- Competitive base salary plus commissions and benefits
- An automobile and cell phone reimbursement program
- Professional development opportunities
- On-going coaching from our CEO
- Excellent tools and support for success
- Manage sales volume with an existing group of customers
- Prospect successfully to expand the customer base
- Forecast and bid for new business
- Maintain existing and build new customer partnerships
- Develop and sustain sales relationships with key customer decision makers and influencers
- Identify customer product needs and coordinate execution of orders
- Assist in training or mentoring of associates
Skills and Experience:
- 4-5 years of demonstrated outside sales experience in the education sector
- Solid prospecting abilities & excellent customer relationship skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an excellent phone manner
- Enthusiastic drive to succeed with obvious confidence and competitive nature
- Skillful negotiation, presentation, and closing abilities
- Determination to get results
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals and overcome obstacles
- Resourceful self-starter who can work well independently and with a team
- Passion for working within values based organizations
- Computer savvy with good CRM expertise
Use the form below to submit your cover letter and résumé. We thank all of those who apply for their interest; only those who are shortlisted will be contacted. No phone calls please.