We know that open-ended natural play has tremendous benefits to the personal, social, creative, emotional and intellectual well being of the children in our care. And, we know that all these benefits aren’t easily measured or sometimes seen. To better understand the impacts of natural play, we asked our natural play community for help. We teamed up with researchers at the University of British Columbia (UBC) to conduct an industry directed survey to learn more about what you saw in your organization’s learning environments around the benefits, impacts and challenges with implementing natural, play based learning. Download the free report to learn more.
Recent Education News
- Why Now Is The Time To Support Local Business And Communities
- Why Does Cultural Diversity Matter?
- Creating Adaptable, Flexible Learning Environments
- Gratitude in the wake of COVID-19
- Why Sustainability In Education Is More Important Than Ever
- Let’s Embrace This Opportunity For A New Way Forward In Education
- Learning Essential Life Skills At Home
- Let’s Get Creative. Together
- Celebrating Earth Day, Every Day
- Ready To Move Forward With Your Project? We’re Here For You!
- Green Schools National Network ‘Best Of The Best’ Webinar
- Giving Students Voice, And Showing Them How To Respond In Uncertain Times
- What Lessons Can We Learn About Equity During This Time?
- Adaptability In The Wake Of COVID-19
- Taking A Moment To Honour Women In Business