It’s wonderful to see projects that we work on and partners that we work with receive recognition for creating better learning environments. Our recent project at Explorer Academy in West Virginia just received an ‘Outstanding Project’ award from Learning By Design Magazine for ZMM Architects & Engineers who were the design leads on the project. They put together a nice little video profiling the project and their work. It’s an amazing education environment that features the flexibility of our sustainably made Natural Pod learning furniture. Watch the video to what ideas they have implemented that might inspire your learning environments.
Recent Education News
- Human-Centered Design Drives Student Learning at One Stone
- Learning And Playing At Learning Scapes
- Educating Compassionate and Creative Global Citizens
- Designing Learning Environments for How Students Learn
- Green Schools Network Tackles Whole School Sustainability
- Communities Rally at Climate Strikes and Call for Sustainable Action
- Design Thinking and Student Travel: Tools To Craft A More Sustainable World
- What Are Students Hoping To Achieve During The Global Student Climate Strike?
- Who Won Our Back to School Photo Sharing Contest!
- Design Thinking As A Framework For Developing And Leading New Approaches To Learning
- Why Movement And Breathing Breaks Are Great For Learning
- Helping Kids Save The Environment – Part Two
- Why Beauty Is Needed In The Classroom
- Helping Students Protect The Environment – Part One
- How this Teacher Went Above And Beyond