It’s wonderful to see projects that we work on and partners that we work with receive recognition for creating better learning environments. Our recent project at Explorer Academy in West Virginia just received an ‘Outstanding Project’ award from Learning By Design Magazine for ZMM Architects & Engineers who were the design leads on the project. They put together a nice little video profiling the project and their work. It’s an amazing education environment that features the flexibility of our sustainably made Natural Pod learning furniture. Watch the video to what ideas they have implemented that might inspire your learning environments.
Recent Education News
- Join us at SXSW EDU 2020: Meet Co-Panelist Alison Diaz From Environmental Charter Schools
- The Real Cost Of Cheap Furniture
- Podcast Episode: ‘Help Me Understand The Mission Of Natural Pod.’
- The Truth About Landfills And Education Furniture
- Get Inspired For 2020 With Our Best Project Photos and Educator Profiles
- How Students Collaborate To Create Their Dream Classroom
- Start 2020 With Our Best Education Inspiration Stories
- Our CEO Is A Panel Speaker At SXSW EDU 2020!
- This Unique Learning Centre Shares Indigenous And Western Perspectives
- Giving Tuesday Was A Great Success, Thanks To You!
- New Community Rooftop Childcare Centre Transforms Learning
- Grab A Great Deal On Bundles Of Play Manipulatives!
- Giving Tuesday – Help Us Create Greener Schools with Matching Donations.
- Sustainability In Schools Isn’t Just About ‘Green’
- Give to a ‘Green Schools’ Future for Giving Tuesday