It’s wonderful to see projects that we work on and partners that we work with receive recognition for creating better learning environments. Our recent project at Explorer Academy in West Virginia just received an ‘Outstanding Project’ award from Learning By Design Magazine for ZMM Architects & Engineers who were the design leads on the project. They put together a nice little video profiling the project and their work. It’s an amazing education environment that features the flexibility of our sustainably made Natural Pod learning furniture. Watch the video to what ideas they have implemented that might inspire your learning environments.
Recent Education News
- The impact of design on learning
- Take advantage of funding before it expires and change your world
- Watch: Behind the Design at Natural Pod with Allan Alomes
- Watch: Educators, school decision makers and learning space designers – we made a video just for you!
- The power of a calm canvas in learning environments
- Celebrating accomplishments of our learning community: 2023 in Review
- Let’s collaborate, and together we’ll bring your new learning space to life – How we do it!
- Get ready for a new year of learning – Order your new learning furniture now for quick delivery!
- Creating Inspired Learning Environments: A Gratitude Journey
- Insights from LearningSCAPES 2023: Advancing Learning Environments
- Make easy learning space changes with our fall bundle promotion – Limited quantities available!
- Students as co-authors of their learning environment – A4LE’s LearningSCAPES session
- The intersection of space and emotion in modern education
- Why Beauty Is Needed In The Classroom
- Ideas for Educators: Discovering lessons in everyday objects