What we love most about our work in the world are the amazing people we get to work with, we’re very proud of the community that’s been created through Natural Pod learning environments. To celebrate our community, we run a story series we call ‘Natural Learning People Profiles’. These are short interviews with some of the great people leading the work of creating outstanding sustainable learning environments that inspire creativity, learning and compassion in both your students and in your school communities. Our goal with these stories is to help you tell your story. We’re here to help bring attention to the great work that you are doing each and every day and to help inspire others. This is a great opportunity to feature a project that you might be working on which deserves some special recognition. We’d like to invite you to share your story and we’ll share it with all of our community to highlight you, your organization and your impact in education.
Recent Education News
- How Students Can Benefit From An Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Lasting Learning, Real Impact Through Project-Based Learning
- Self-Directed Learning – The Steps to Successful Outcomes
- Thinking About Sustainability Within Our Present And Future Environments
- Connecting With Educators and Thought Leaders At EdSpaces
- What Skills Do Students Need In This New Innovation Age?
- Human Centered Design Drives Student Learning at One Stone
- Learning And Play At Learning Scapes
- Educating Compassionate and Creative Global Citizens
- Designing Learning Environments for How Students Learn
- Green Schools Network Tackles Whole School Sustainability
- Communities Rally at Climate Strikes and Call for Sustainable Action
- Design Thinking and Student Travel: Tools To Craft A More Sustainable World
- What Are Students Hoping To Achieve During The Global Student Climate Strike?
- Who Won Our Back to School Photo Sharing Contest!