What we love most about our work in the world are the amazing people we get to work with, we’re very proud of the community that’s been created through Natural Pod learning environments. To celebrate our community, we run a story series we call ‘Natural Learning People Profiles’. These are short interviews with some of the great people leading the work of creating outstanding sustainable learning environments that inspire creativity, learning and compassion in both your students and in your school communities. Our goal with these stories is to help you tell your story. We’re here to help bring attention to the great work that you are doing each and every day and to help inspire others. This is a great opportunity to feature a project that you might be working on which deserves some special recognition. We’d like to invite you to share your story and we’ll share it with all of our community to highlight you, your organization and your impact in education.
Recent Education News
- Design Thinking and Student Travel: Tools To Craft A More Sustainable World
- What Are Students Hoping To Achieve During The Global Student Climate Strike?
- Who Won Our Back to School Photo Sharing Contest!
- Design Thinking As A Framework For Developing And Leading New Approaches To Learning
- Why Movement And Breathing Breaks Are Great For Learning
- Helping Kids Save The Environment – Part Two
- Why Beauty Is Needed In The Classroom
- Helping Students Protect The Environment – Part One
- How this Teacher Went Above And Beyond
- If There’s No Natural Resources, Then There’s No Business
- Vote for Our SXSWedu Session – Help Inspire More Educators!
- How Can We Stop Disengaging Our Students?
- Research Report: The Impact Of Learning Spaces on Student Success
- How Young People Feel About The ‘Green New Deal’
- Easy Steps To Creating A Green Sustainable Classroom