Grace Chou from Monarch Montessori contacted us last year with her dream of opening a Montessori Preschool in beautiful Point Grey, Vancouver. The challenge was that her entire classroom needed to be tucked away each Friday and brought back to beauty Monday morning. We worked together to create a space that met all of her needs for mobility while still maintaining a sense of flow and permanence. Her comprehensive Montessori Preschool curriculum is enhanced by the weekly Little Chef Club – recognizing the importance of teaching children a love of good, healthy food! Congratulations on creating a beautiful space with Natural Pod.
Recent Education News
- Natural Pod and Green Schools National Network Attends Global Green’s 2018 Pre-Oscar Gala To Deepen Education Awareness
- Create Trauma Sensitive Learning Environments
- Tips for Buying Learning Furniture
- Help Students Find Their Voice In Their Learning
- Infographic: What Were the Most Valuable Subjects You Learned in School?
- Flexible Classrooms Encourage Students to Build Critical Thinking Skills
- The Power of “I Don’t Know”