Grace Chou from Monarch Montessori contacted us last year with her dream of opening a Montessori Preschool in beautiful Point Grey, Vancouver. The challenge was that her entire classroom needed to be tucked away each Friday and brought back to beauty Monday morning. We worked together to create a space that met all of her needs for mobility while still maintaining a sense of flow and permanence. Her comprehensive Montessori Preschool curriculum is enhanced by the weekly Little Chef Club – recognizing the importance of teaching children a love of good, healthy food! Congratulations on creating a beautiful space with Natural Pod.
Connect on Facebook
Recent Education News
- Why The Best Teachers Change Their Minds
- Back To School Takeaways
- 21st Century Project-Based Learning Needs
- Emotion Is More Important Than Understanding
- Strategies For Managing Change In Schools
- Back to School Bundle Offer ~ Transform Your Space with Our Most Popular Furniture Items
- Are Questions More Important Than Answers?