As 2015 comes to a close, we want to reflect on this wonderful year of natural play and to thank you, from all of us, at Natural Pod for an amazing year of play. Here are some of the most popular stories about your work creating better learning environments for children from all over the world that we covered in our news this year. May it inspire you for a new year of play and learning. Happy Holidays from our play team at Natural Pod to you, your families, your communities and learning organizations.
Recent Education News
- Human-Centered Design Drives Student Learning at One Stone
- Learning And Playing At Learning Scapes
- Educating Compassionate and Creative Global Citizens
- Designing Learning Environments for How Students Learn
- Green Schools Network Tackles Whole School Sustainability
- Communities Rally at Climate Strikes and Call for Sustainable Action
- Design Thinking and Student Travel: Tools To Craft A More Sustainable World
- What Are Students Hoping To Achieve During The Global Student Climate Strike?
- Who Won Our Back to School Photo Sharing Contest!
- Design Thinking As A Framework For Developing And Leading New Approaches To Learning
- Why Movement And Breathing Breaks Are Great For Learning
- Helping Kids Save The Environment – Part Two
- Why Beauty Is Needed In The Classroom
- Helping Students Protect The Environment – Part One
- How this Teacher Went Above And Beyond