As 2015 comes to a close, we want to reflect on this wonderful year of natural play and to thank you, from all of us, at Natural Pod for an amazing year of play. Here are some of the most popular stories about your work creating better learning environments for children from all over the world that we covered in our news this year. May it inspire you for a new year of play and learning. Happy Holidays from our play team at Natural Pod to you, your families, your communities and learning organizations.
Recent Education News
- How To Make Your Classroom More Student Centered
- The Green Schools 2019 Conference Take Aways
- We’re Hiring – Administrative Support
- Research: Do Teachers Want Flexible Collaborative Classrooms?
- A Natural Play Workshop At Kinder Kampus
- Join Us at the 2019 Green Schools Conference & Expo
- Research: How Does School Design Impact Students?
- Who Should Decide Who Sits Where, Students Or Teachers?
- International Day of Forests: Learn to Love Forests and Sustainably Made Learning Furniture
- Research: How Do Teachers View Completed School Renovations?
- Photos: Marshall University STEAM Program Encourages Creative Learning With Natural Pod Furniture
- Research: How Are Schools Planning and Funding Renovations and New Furniture?
- Research: Greater Student Engagement, Greater Probability of Success
- How Mindful Tidying Helps Create Better Learning Environments
- New Research: Is Your Classroom Conducive to 21st-Century Learning?