As 2015 comes to a close, we want to reflect on this wonderful year of natural play and to thank you, from all of us, at Natural Pod for an amazing year of play. Here are some of the most popular stories about your work creating better learning environments for children from all over the world that we covered in our news this year. May it inspire you for a new year of play and learning. Happy Holidays from our play team at Natural Pod to you, your families, your communities and learning organizations.
Recent Education News
- Research: How Satisfied Are Educators With School Renovation Projects
- The Top Skills Students Need For Tomorrow’s Jobs
- Moving Away From Those Rigid Rows Of Desks
- Research: Considering Pedagogical Goals When Designing Learning Spaces
- Why Purposeful Business Is Better For Everyone
- ‘Redesigning Learning Spaces’ – Book Review
- How Shaping Learning Environments, Shapes Learning
- Research: New Learning Environments Support New Styles Of Learning
- Why Good Design Is Important For Education
- Research: What Do Teachers Think About School Sustainability Initiatives?
- Celebrating Green Ribbon Schools
- It’s Only Natural – Douglas Magazine Features Interview with Natural Pod CEO, Bridgitte Alomes
- How To Make Your Classroom More Learner Friendly
- Research: Do Teachers Want Technology-Rich, Modern Classrooms?
- Bring The Benefits Of Being Outside, Inside