Natural play kindergarten goes outdoors on Vancouver Island with Natural Pod. One of our new products, an outdoor cart that helps teachers bring their class into the outdoors was customer designed and built for the school. It will be in our catalogue in the coming months. You can catch a glimpse of the cart in this local news video. Read the full story on vancouversun.com
Recent Education News
- Ready For a Deal On Sustainably Made Play Manipulatives?
- Giving Tuesday – Help Us Create Greener Schools with Matching Donations.
- Sustainability In Schools Isn’t Just About ‘Green’
- Give to a ‘Green Schools’ Future for Giving Tuesday
- Bringing Biomimicry to Oak Park: One Approach to Integrating Biomimicry into the K-12 Curriculum
- How Learning Furniture Supports This School’s Learning Philosophy
- Why We Should Be Focusing On The Youngest Amongst Us
- How Students Can Benefit From An Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Lasting Learning, Real Impact Through Project-Based Learning
- Self-Directed Learning – The Steps to Successful Outcomes
- Thinking About Sustainability Within Our Present And Future Environments
- Connecting With Educators and Thought Leaders At EdSpaces
- What Skills Do Students Need In This New Innovation Age?
- Human Centered Design Drives Student Learning at One Stone
- Learning And Play At Learning Scapes