Natural play kindergarten goes outdoors on Vancouver Island with Natural Pod. One of our new products, an outdoor cart that helps teachers bring their class into the outdoors was customer designed and built for the school. It will be in our catalogue in the coming months. You can catch a glimpse of the cart in this local news video. Read the full story on vancouversun.com
Recent Education News
- How Shaping Learning Environments, Shapes Learning
- Why Good Design Is Important For Education
- Research: What Do Teachers Think About School Sustainability Initiatives?
- Celebrating Green Ribbon Schools
- It’s Only Natural – Douglas Magazine Features Interview with Natural Pod CEO, Bridgitte Alomes
- How To Make Your Classroom More Learner Friendly
- Research: Do Teachers Want Technology-Rich, Modern Classrooms?
- Bring The Benefits Of Being Outside, Inside
- How To Create a 21st Century Classroom
- Research: How Often Do Teachers Change Their Classroom Configuration?
- Should Parents Or Educators Be Teaching Climate Change?
- Create Agile Learning Spaces With Our New ‘Pacific Series Shelving’
- Heavily Decorated Classrooms Disrupt Learning
- Research: Renovating Schools for Flexibility and Collaboration
- Earth Day, Every Day