Join Natural Pod and Green Schools National Network to impact more educators – We have the opportunity to speak on the important topic of ‘SUSTAINABILITY & SOCIAL JUSTICE IN K-12 SCHOOLS’ at SXSWEdu (South by South West Education) but we need your vote to make it happen!
SUSTAINABILITY & SOCIAL JUSTICE IN K-12 SCHOOLS – Takeaways from this talk would be:
- Learn to define the elements of a culture of sustainability
- Unpack sustainability policies and practices that support student achievement
- Discuss how sustainability can drive equity and innovation in K-12 education
VOTE in just a few easy steps – it will only take about 20 seconds of your time.
First – Click on this link: https://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/103669
1. Click on ‘Sign In’ in the top right-hand corner (this is where you can also create an account)
2. Now click on ‘Create Account’ and fill in your name and email address.
3. Once you’ve confirmed your email – now you can VOTE!