Natural Pod is looking for an ambitious and experienced Business Development Manager to take our visionary business to the next level of growth. The perfect candidate will join the management team in establishing an ambitious sales strategy and delivering results as well as developing new business opportunities, markets, and partnerships. S/he will have exemplary communication skills and thrive in a positive, fun, and entrepreneurial team culture. If you’re a free wheeling, cut-throat, sales cowboy, this is not the job for you. If you’re passionate about delivering innovative design solutions to educators via a disruptive mission-led business model, then this is the job for you.
- Responsible for successful execution of sales goals
- Leads business development efforts: new markets, categories, geographies, customer segments, etc.
- Hires, trains and manages the sales team
- Joins management team to set strategy, build and implement execution plans
- Trains sales team and entire company on Natural Pod brand and sales strategy
- Oversees use and functionality of CRM including pipeline reports, lead qualification, end-to-end customer experience
- Works with Marketing, Design, and Operations to increase functionality of InfusionSoft to work more effectively as a sales, planning, reporting, and communication tool across all company functions
- Maintains own sales pipeline and lead development
- Demonstrated sales success
- Track record of generating, cultivating and closing new business opportunities, partnerships and markets.
- History of selling to educational and/or design communities
- Demonstrable enthusiasm for the Natural Pod brand and products
- Experience managing a successful sales team
- A process driven orientation towards end-to-end customer experience and internal systems to support it
- A positive can-do attitude that inspires others
- Ability to independently set and meet deadlines, and motivate others to meet deadlines
- A strong believer and modeler of the No Assholes Rule
Ideally this candidate is based Vancouver/Victoria, BC, Canada but we’re open to other locations based on experience and ability to work remotely. If this sounds like the type of environment that you would flourish in, we invite you to apply using the form below.