At Natural Pod we make long-lasting, sustainably made furniture designed to foster creativity and innovation in learning environments for all ages. We help create 21st Century Learning and play environments for educators and students and we’re looking for a rock star Design Associate to join our growing team.
- Create & revise design concepts for Natural Pod customers
- Assist sales team with concept presentations
- Provide administrative support to Design team
- Create and update assembly diagrams
- Manage library of concepts, products & designs
- Maintain library of 3D files
- Contribute to design prototypes and new product development
- 1-3 years experience in industrial design and/or product design
- Experience in modeling and rendering tools including but not limited to SketchUp, Revit, 3D Studio MAX, Rhino, Podium and Grasshopper as part of the design and documentation process.
- Strong graphic skills applicable to producing presentation material, brochures, and other marketing material.
- Proficiency with Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop will be required to assist with production of concept packages and other technical documents such as assembly drawings.
- Ability to work well under pressure with little to no drama
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and problem solve with minimal supervision
- Ability to complete detailed tasks with precision and timeliness
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to work independently in a trustworthy and professional manner
- A highly professional demeanor coupled with a great sense of humor and a growth mindset
Ideally this candidate is based Vancouver/Victoria, BC, Canada are but we’re open to other locations based on experience and ability to work remotely. If this sounds like the type of environment that you would flourish in, we invite you to apply using the form below.