Work from home on a part-time basis. Working hours are flexible and require four hours per day between the hours of 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. We are looking for a competent Operations Clerk to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support our sales and operations. You will undertake a variety of activities ranging from data entry and customer file maintenance to basic bookkeeping.
An effective operations clerk has the ability to work independently and diligently to help maintain smooth operations. You must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills.
• Enter Sales Orders into QuickBooks from excel estimates
• Create Estimates in QuickBooks from sales department email requests
• Create Purchase Orders from Sales Orders in QuickBooks on request
• Receive against Purchase Orders from email instruction
• Invoice out Sales Orders from email instruction
• Create customs documents from email instruction
• Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
• Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and coding and posting A/P invoices, posting payment receipts, etc.
• Maintain customer file in QuickBooks. Data clean up for duplicate customers and creating new customer files on request.
• Perform other office duties as assigned Requirements
• Proven experience as office clerk or other clerical position
• Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles
• Good knowledge of QuickBooks and MS Office an asset
• Excellent communication skills
• Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
If this sounds like the type of environment that you would flourish in, we invite you to apply using the form below.