Work from home on a full-time basis. Working hours are flexible requiring four to five hours per day between the hours of 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. We are looking for a competent Operations Associate to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support our operations and finance teams. You will undertake a variety of activities ranging from data entry and customer file maintenance to basic bookkeeping. The position may have the potential to extend to full time.
An effective operations associate has the ability to work independently and diligently to help maintain smooth operations. You must be reliable, have a strong work ethic and a high level of attention to detail.
- Supports Director of Operations and CFO with day to day administration of production, shipping, inventory and logistics
- Works closely with Sales team to provide pricing, quotes, inventory, and shipping information as needed
- Coordinates with manufacturer on day to day operations of production, inventory and shipping
- Communicates with customers as needed post-sale.
- Inputs data and run reports from Quickbooks, InfusionSoft, and Excel
- Supports all tasks related to accounts receivable: creating client accounts, sales orders, sales deposits, invoices, shipping timelines, etc.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Proven experience using accounting software, CRM, Excel and G-Drive
- Processed-focused with demonstrated experience managing and continuously improving operations systems
- Ability to work well under pressure with little to no drama
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and problem solve with minimal supervision
- Ability to complete detailed tasks with precision and timeliness
- Exemplary verbal and written skills
- Customer-focused (both internal and external customers)
- Able to work independently in a trustworthy and professional manner
- A highly professional demeanor coupled with a great sense of humor and a growth mindset
If this sounds like the type of environment that you would flourish in, we invite you to apply using the form below.