At Natural Pod, we are proud of the work that we do, and wouldn’t be successful without our passionate team of dedicated people. If you’ve got the desire to be a part of this team, we invite you to check out our current openings on Indeed. If no position openings are seen on Indeed, you can submit your resume and cover letter to us for a future position as a general application here.
We welcome applications from talented individuals who share our vision and values.
Who We Are
Natural Pod’s goal is to ensure every learner and educator has a practical, healthy, sustainable environment to learn, enabling them to reach their full potential.
We have four guiding values;
- People first. Our passion for people is paramount. We take care of each other, our customers, learners, and the planet. We put people and the environment before profit.
- Values driven culture. Our team has an agile, can-do, values driven culture that is diverse and inclusive. We believe in our vision and work to do our individual and collective part each day.
- Positive impact on people & planet. Our heartbeat is that of a local environmental and social impact organization that’s reimagining the form and function of education and business. We strive to make a positive impact on people and the planet.
- Holistic learning environment change. Our consultative framework embraces all aspects of the learning environment, ensuring holistic, sustainable change, developed by collaborative teamwork.
We create exceptional learning environments for students of all ages; our future leaders. Our passion is in designing beautiful, sustainably made natural play spaces, furniture and open-ended education products that foster learning, engagement, curiosity and connection. Our products work hand in hand with educators to change learning environments for children all around the world.
You can find Natural Pod spaces all over the world, and we are growing this impact. Thank you for your interest in contributing!
Who You Are
These are the qualities we look for in a Natural Pod team member:
- Values sustainable choices / lifestyle
- Takes pride in reaching excellence at work
- Active listener
- Does the right thing even when no one is watching
- Team oriented and collaborative, yet independent
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Natural Pod is committed to cultivating and preserving a company culture that benefits from a breadth of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We know that we will grow stronger and learn better with a diverse team. When recruiting for new members of our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you might bring from your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, and sexual orientation.
Please apply below through the application form, with your resume and a cover letter outlining what type of position you would be interested in and why you’d like to work at Natural Pod.