We’re honoured to be mentioned in this month’s Canadian Family magazine. Our large Rainbow Stacking Blocks were included in their list of of the best new toys for children.
Recent Education News
- Research: New Learning Environments Support New Learning Styles
- How Shaping Learning Environments, Shapes Learning
- Why Good Design Is Important For Education
- Research: What Do Teachers Think About School Sustainability Initiatives?
- Celebrating Green Ribbon Schools
- It’s Only Natural – Douglas Magazine Features Interview with Natural Pod CEO, Bridgitte Alomes
- How To Make Your Classroom More Learner Friendly
- Research: Do Teachers Want Technology-Rich, Modern Classrooms?
- Bring The Benefits Of Being Outside, Inside
- How To Create a 21st Century Classroom
- Research: How Often Do Teachers Change Their Classroom Configuration?
- Should Parents Or Educators Be Teaching Climate Change?
- Create Agile Learning Spaces With Our New ‘Pacific Series Shelving’
- Heavily Decorated Classrooms Disrupt Learning
- Research: Renovating Schools for Flexibility and Collaboration