A ministry of Mariners Church, Mariners Church Preschool is designed to meet the needs of the whole child by creating environments and experiences where a love of faith is fostered. Best practices are used to design and plan their curriculum, helping to develop social, emotional, physical, cognitive, language and spiritual needs. Their goal is to work with families and provide the best early childhood foundation possible. Daily activities, routines and schedules introduce children to an early childhood environment with their current interests and needs in mind. Children are not only allowed, but ultimately encouraged, to grow at their own pace. Children are supported and nurtured throughout their early childhood journey. They are also guided in a supportive and communicative manner as they develop a relationship with the teaching staff and their fellow peers, thus setting the stage for their future elementary school years. Their new Ocean Hills preschool has been transformed in collaboration with our team at Natural Pod who provided new furniture to support their learning and education vision.
Connect on Facebook
Recent Education News
- Why The Best Teachers Change Their Minds
- Back To School Takeaways
- 21st Century Project-Based Learning Needs
- Emotion Is More Important Than Understanding
- Strategies For Managing Change In Schools
- Back to School Bundle Offer ~ Transform Your Space with Our Most Popular Furniture Items
- Are Questions More Important Than Answers?