A ministry of Mariners Church, Mariners Church Preschool is designed to meet the needs of the whole child by creating environments and experiences where a love of faith is fostered. Best practices are used to design and plan their curriculum, helping to develop social, emotional, physical, cognitive, language and spiritual needs. Their goal is to work with families and provide the best early childhood foundation possible. Daily activities, routines and schedules introduce children to an early childhood environment with their current interests and needs in mind. Children are not only allowed, but ultimately encouraged, to grow at their own pace. Children are supported and nurtured throughout their early childhood journey. They are also guided in a supportive and communicative manner as they develop a relationship with the teaching staff and their fellow peers, thus setting the stage for their future elementary school years. Their new Ocean Hills preschool has been transformed in collaboration with our team at Natural Pod who provided new furniture to support their learning and education vision.
Recent Education News
- Natural Pod and Green Schools National Network Attends Global Green’s 2018 Pre-Oscar Gala To Deepen Education Awareness
- Create Trauma Sensitive Learning Environments
- Tips for Buying Learning Furniture
- Help Students Find Their Voice In Their Learning
- Infographic: What Were the Most Valuable Subjects You Learned in School?
- Flexible Classrooms Encourage Students to Build Critical Thinking Skills
- The Power of “I Don’t Know”