A ministry of Mariners Church, Mariners Church Preschool is designed to meet the needs of the whole child by creating environments and experiences where a love of faith is fostered. Best practices are used to design and plan their curriculum, helping to develop social, emotional, physical, cognitive, language and spiritual needs. Their goal is to work with families and provide the best early childhood foundation possible. Daily activities, routines and schedules introduce children to an early childhood environment with their current interests and needs in mind. Children are not only allowed, but ultimately encouraged, to grow at their own pace. Children are supported and nurtured throughout their early childhood journey. They are also guided in a supportive and communicative manner as they develop a relationship with the teaching staff and their fellow peers, thus setting the stage for their future elementary school years. Their new Ocean Hills preschool has been transformed in collaboration with our team at Natural Pod who provided new furniture to support their learning and education vision.
Recent Education News
- Research: Greater Student Engagement, Greater Probability of Success
- How Mindful Tidying Helps Create Better Learning Environments
- New Research: Is Your Classroom Conducive to 21st-Century Learning?
- Did You Win a Pair of Stools in Our Winter 2019 Giveaway Contest?
- New Research: How Space Impacts Learning
- Inspiring Education Insights to Start 2019
- Key Elements for Creating Collaborative Learning Spaces
- Project Profile: Prince George Native Friendship Centre Day Care
- Watch Now: Furniture That Transforms Learning
- Project Profile: Tiny Hoppers Early Learning Centre – Langley, BC
- Project Profile: Collingwood Neighbourhood House Annex
- Tips for Buying Learning Furniture
- Marshall University Early Education STEAM Center
- Watch Now: Creating Beautiful Education Spaces
- We’re Hiring – Sales Account Manager