Situated in the Harlem neighbourhood of New York City, Peartree Preschool is one of the first eco preschools with a mission to provide a place where children learn the wonders of the world and teachers prepare the next generation of community leaders and citizens. The school showcases a community’s commitment to its children and their future, who in turn learn from an early age the importance of being responsible stewards of their community and the larger world. Watch the video about their experience working with Natural Pod.
Recent Education News
- How To Create a 21st Century Classroom
- Research: How Often Do Teachers Change Their Classroom Configuration?
- Should Parents Or Educators Be Teaching Climate Change?
- Create Agile Learning Spaces With Our New ‘Pacific Series Shelving’
- Heavily Decorated Classrooms Disrupt Learning
- Research: Renovating Schools for Flexibility and Collaboration
- Earth Day, Every Day
- How To Make Your Classroom More Student Centered
- The Green Schools 2019 Conference Take Aways
- We’re Hiring – Administrative Support
- Research: Do Teachers Want Flexible Collaborative Classrooms?
- A Natural Play Workshop At Kinder Kampus
- Join Us at the 2019 Green Schools Conference & Expo
- Research: How Does School Design Impact Students?
- Who Should Decide Who Sits Where, Students Or Teachers?