Situated in the Harlem neighbourhood of New York City, Peartree Preschool is one of the first eco preschools with a mission to provide a place where children learn the wonders of the world and teachers prepare the next generation of community leaders and citizens. The school showcases a community’s commitment to its children and their future, who in turn learn from an early age the importance of being responsible stewards of their community and the larger world. Watch the video about their experience working with Natural Pod.
Recent Education News
- How this Teacher Went Above And Beyond
- If There’s No Natural Resources, Then There’s No Business
- Vote for Our SXSWedu Session – Help Inspire More Educators!
- How Can We Stop Disengaging Our Students?
- Research Report: The Impact Of Learning Spaces on Student Success
- How Young People Feel About The ‘Green New Deal’
- Easy Steps To Creating A Green Sustainable Classroom
- Research: How Satisfied Are Educators With School Renovation Projects
- The Top Skills Students Need For Tomorrow’s Jobs
- Moving Away From Those Rigid Rows Of Desks
- Research: Considering Pedagogical Goals When Designing Learning Spaces
- Why Purposeful Business Is Better For Everyone
- ‘Redesigning Learning Spaces’ – Book Review
- How Shaping Learning Environments, Shapes Learning
- Research: New Learning Environments Support New Styles Of Learning