Situated in the Harlem neighbourhood of New York City, Peartree Preschool is one of the first eco preschools with a mission to provide a place where children learn the wonders of the world and teachers prepare the next generation of community leaders and citizens. The school showcases a community’s commitment to its children and their future, who in turn learn from an early age the importance of being responsible stewards of their community and the larger world. Watch the video about their experience working with Natural Pod.
Recent Education News
- The impact of design on learning
- Take advantage of funding before it expires and change your world
- Watch: Behind the Design at Natural Pod with Allan Alomes
- Watch: Educators, school decision makers and learning space designers – we made a video just for you!
- The power of a calm canvas in learning environments
- Celebrating accomplishments of our learning community: 2023 in Review
- Let’s collaborate, and together we’ll bring your new learning space to life – How we do it!
- Get ready for a new year of learning – Order your new learning furniture now for quick delivery!
- Creating Inspired Learning Environments: A Gratitude Journey
- Insights from LearningSCAPES 2023: Advancing Learning Environments
- Make easy learning space changes with our fall bundle promotion – Limited quantities available!
- Students as co-authors of their learning environment – A4LE’s LearningSCAPES session
- The intersection of space and emotion in modern education
- Why Beauty Is Needed In The Classroom
- Ideas for Educators: Discovering lessons in everyday objects