Situated in the Harlem neighbourhood of New York City, Peartree Preschool is one of the first eco preschools with a mission to provide a place where children learn the wonders of the world and teachers prepare the next generation of community leaders and citizens. The school showcases a community’s commitment to its children and their future, who in turn learn from an early age the importance of being responsible stewards of their community and the larger world. Watch the video about their experience working with Natural Pod.
Recent Education News
- Why Now Is The Time To Support Local Business And Communities
- Why Does Cultural Diversity Matter?
- Creating Adaptable, Flexible Learning Environments
- Gratitude in the wake of COVID-19
- Why Sustainability In Education Is More Important Than Ever
- Let’s Embrace This Opportunity For A New Way Forward In Education
- Learning Essential Life Skills At Home
- Let’s Get Creative. Together
- Celebrating Earth Day, Every Day
- Ready To Move Forward With Your Project? We’re Here For You!
- Green Schools National Network ‘Best Of The Best’ Webinar
- Giving Students Voice, And Showing Them How To Respond In Uncertain Times
- What Lessons Can We Learn About Equity During This Time?
- Adaptability In The Wake Of COVID-19
- Taking A Moment To Honour Women In Business