Situated in the Harlem neighbourhood of New York City, Peartree Preschool is one of the first eco preschools with a mission to provide a place where children learn the wonders of the world and teachers prepare the next generation of community leaders and citizens. The school showcases a community’s commitment to its children and their future, who in turn learn from an early age the importance of being responsible stewards of their community and the larger world. Watch the video about their experience working with Natural Pod.
Recent Education News
- Research: Greater Student Engagement, Greater Probability of Success
- How Mindful Tidying Helps Create Better Learning Environments
- New Research: Is Your Classroom Conducive to 21st-Century Learning?
- Did You Win a Pair of Stools in Our Winter 2019 Giveaway Contest?
- New Research: How Space Impacts Learning
- Inspiring Education Insights to Start 2019
- Key Elements for Creating Collaborative Learning Spaces
- Project Profile: Prince George Native Friendship Centre Day Care
- Watch Now: Furniture That Transforms Learning
- Project Profile: Tiny Hoppers Early Learning Centre – Langley, BC
- Project Profile: Collingwood Neighbourhood House Annex
- Tips for Buying Learning Furniture
- Marshall University Early Education STEAM Center
- Watch Now: Creating Beautiful Education Spaces
- We’re Hiring – Sales Account Manager