We love to encourage children to use tables, chairs, benches for creative fort, playhouse building etc. The possibilities are endless and we want to share this joy with you. We’re giving away a set of four play clips to our 3000th fan on Facebook and at the same time, we’re giving away a couple of sets to a fans randomly drawn from all our existing fans. If you’re not a fan of Natural Pod on Facebook, connect with us now. It’s that simple. If you’re already a fan, you’re automatically entered to win.
Recent Education News
- Research: How Satisfied Are Educators With School Renovation Projects
- The Top Skills Students Need For Tomorrow’s Jobs
- Moving Away From Those Rigid Rows Of Desks
- Research: Considering Pedagogical Goals When Designing Learning Spaces
- Why Purposeful Business Is Better For Everyone
- ‘Redesigning Learning Spaces’ – Book Review
- How Shaping Learning Environments, Shapes Learning
- Research: New Learning Environments Support New Styles Of Learning
- Why Good Design Is Important For Education
- Research: What Do Teachers Think About School Sustainability Initiatives?
- Celebrating Green Ribbon Schools
- It’s Only Natural – Douglas Magazine Features Interview with Natural Pod CEO, Bridgitte Alomes
- How To Make Your Classroom More Learner Friendly
- Research: Do Teachers Want Technology-Rich, Modern Classrooms?
- Bring The Benefits Of Being Outside, Inside