We love to encourage children to use tables, chairs, benches for creative fort, playhouse building etc. The possibilities are endless and we want to share this joy with you. We’re giving away a set of four play clips to our 3000th fan on Facebook and at the same time, we’re giving away a couple of sets to a fans randomly drawn from all our existing fans. If you’re not a fan of Natural Pod on Facebook, connect with us now. It’s that simple. If you’re already a fan, you’re automatically entered to win.
Recent Education News
- Why We Should Be Focusing On The Youngest Amongst Us
- How Students Can Benefit From An Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Lasting Learning, Real Impact Through Project-Based Learning
- Self-Directed Learning – The Steps to Successful Outcomes
- Thinking About Sustainability Within Our Present And Future Environments
- Connecting With Educators and Thought Leaders At EdSpaces
- What Skills Do Students Need In This New Innovation Age?
- Human Centered Design Drives Student Learning at One Stone
- Learning And Play At Learning Scapes
- Educating Compassionate and Creative Global Citizens
- Designing Learning Environments for How Students Learn
- Green Schools Network Tackles Whole School Sustainability
- Communities Rally at Climate Strikes and Call for Sustainable Action
- Design Thinking and Student Travel: Tools To Craft A More Sustainable World
- What Are Students Hoping To Achieve During The Global Student Climate Strike?