We love to encourage children to use tables, chairs, benches for creative fort, playhouse building etc. The possibilities are endless and we want to share this joy with you. We’re giving away a set of four play clips to our 3000th fan on Facebook and at the same time, we’re giving away a couple of sets to a fans randomly drawn from all our existing fans. If you’re not a fan of Natural Pod on Facebook, connect with us now. It’s that simple. If you’re already a fan, you’re automatically entered to win.
Recent Education News
- How To Make Your Classroom More Student Centered
- The Green Schools 2019 Conference Take Aways
- We’re Hiring – Administrative Support
- Research: Do Teachers Want Flexible Collaborative Classrooms?
- A Natural Play Workshop At Kinder Kampus
- Join Us at the 2019 Green Schools Conference & Expo
- Research: How Does School Design Impact Students?
- Who Should Decide Who Sits Where, Students Or Teachers?
- International Day of Forests: Learn to Love Forests and Sustainably Made Learning Furniture
- Research: How Do Teachers View Completed School Renovations?
- Photos: Marshall University STEAM Program Encourages Creative Learning With Natural Pod Furniture
- Research: How Are Schools Planning and Funding Renovations and New Furniture?
- Research: Greater Student Engagement, Greater Probability of Success
- How Mindful Tidying Helps Create Better Learning Environments
- New Research: Is Your Classroom Conducive to 21st-Century Learning?