We love to encourage children to use tables, chairs, benches for creative fort, playhouse building etc. The possibilities are endless and we want to share this joy with you. We’re giving away a set of four play clips to our 3000th fan on Facebook and at the same time, we’re giving away a couple of sets to a fans randomly drawn from all our existing fans. If you’re not a fan of Natural Pod on Facebook, connect with us now. It’s that simple. If you’re already a fan, you’re automatically entered to win.
Recent Education News
- Design Thinking and Student Travel: Tools To Craft A More Sustainable World
- What Are Students Hoping To Achieve During The Global Student Climate Strike?
- Who Won Our Back to School Photo Sharing Contest!
- Design Thinking As A Framework For Developing And Leading New Approaches To Learning
- Why Movement And Breathing Breaks Are Great For Learning
- Helping Kids Save The Environment – Part Two
- Why Beauty Is Needed In The Classroom
- Helping Students Protect The Environment – Part One
- How this Teacher Went Above And Beyond
- If There’s No Natural Resources, Then There’s No Business
- Vote for Our SXSWedu Session – Help Inspire More Educators!
- How Can We Stop Disengaging Our Students?
- Research Report: The Impact Of Learning Spaces on Student Success
- How Young People Feel About The ‘Green New Deal’
- Easy Steps To Creating A Green Sustainable Classroom