Job Description: Content Coordinator
As a Content Coordinator you will be responsible for the planning, implementation of marketing and sales content across our online site and print marketing material. You must have a creative mind and excellent US/UK English language writing and editing skills. You should possess the ability to proactively plan new content in concert with business marketing and sales initiatives while managing existing content and marketing material. Familiarity with business marketing and sales as well as knowledge and insights about the natural toy/education market is vital. Your consistent desire to exceed expectations, take initiative and learn continuously will be the key to your success in this role.
- Champion media as the creative component of our marketing and sales campaigns
- Seek innovative ways to communicate with consumers
- Identify, write, edit and manage all online and print material content
- Align media strategies to campaign strategies to ensure that projects are executed to business requirements, within budget, and on time
- Provide input into strategic business plans
- Develop content for communications with vendors, sales contests and incentive programs
- Drive continuous improvement to marketing initiatives
- Work closely with stakeholders to achieve their overall vision or goal
- Maintain understanding of our clients, competition, markets and technology
- Maintain strong working relationships with all team members and channel partners
Please submit details of your experience and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all of those who apply for their interest; only those who are shortlisted will be contacted. No phone calls please.