Collingwood Neighbourhood House (CNH) has opened a new annex facility in Vancouver, BC bringing to their neighbourhood a variety of new programs include expanded capacity for preschool and childcare. The Annex was constructed to provide more multi-purpose space for the neighbourhood’s growing population. The children’s room includes a play space, seating area, small kitchen and a washroom and is designed to be used for child-minding of children whose parents are attending Annex programs. The space could also be rented out for children’s birthday parties. Our team at Natural Pod supplied a number of sustainably made learning furniture items for the space including light tables, shelving, play stand, tables with benches and more. Here are some early photos of the space as they worked to open the facility.
Recent Education News
- Celebrate B Corp Month with us! (Wait, what on earth is a B Corp?)
- From concept to completion. You are not alone
- The impact of design on learning
- Take advantage of funding before it expires and change your world
- Watch: Behind the Design at Natural Pod with Allan Alomes
- Watch: Educators, school decision makers and learning space designers – we made a video just for you!
- The power of a calm canvas in learning environments
- Celebrating accomplishments of our learning community: 2023 in Review
- Let’s collaborate, and together we’ll bring your new learning space to life – How we do it!
- Get ready for a new year of learning – Order your new learning furniture now for quick delivery!
- Creating Inspired Learning Environments: A Gratitude Journey
- Insights from LearningSCAPES 2023: Advancing Learning Environments
- Make easy learning space changes with our fall bundle promotion – Limited quantities available!
- Students as co-authors of their learning environment – A4LE’s LearningSCAPES session
- The intersection of space and emotion in modern education