Today the Kenora Catholic District School Board premièred the first video in a series of videos showcasing innovative learning projects at the Kenora Catholic District School Board. This video is titled “Innovative Learning at École Ste-Marguerite Bourgeoys” and features the 3-dimensional design and printing project that Megan Baker’s 2015/16 Grade 1/2 class embarked on. This video is completely unscripted and is designed to celebrate the authentic thoughts and views of students in their innovative learning journey. The children in the classroom work on their individual and collaborative learning projects on beautiful, sustainably made stand up desks made by our team at Natural Pod.
Recent Education News
- Celebrate B Corp Month with us! (Wait, what on earth is a B Corp?)
- From concept to completion. You are not alone
- The impact of design on learning
- Take advantage of funding before it expires and change your world
- Watch: Behind the Design at Natural Pod with Allan Alomes
- Watch: Educators, school decision makers and learning space designers – we made a video just for you!
- The power of a calm canvas in learning environments
- Celebrating accomplishments of our learning community: 2023 in Review
- Let’s collaborate, and together we’ll bring your new learning space to life – How we do it!
- Get ready for a new year of learning – Order your new learning furniture now for quick delivery!
- Creating Inspired Learning Environments: A Gratitude Journey
- Insights from LearningSCAPES 2023: Advancing Learning Environments
- Make easy learning space changes with our fall bundle promotion – Limited quantities available!
- Students as co-authors of their learning environment – A4LE’s LearningSCAPES session
- The intersection of space and emotion in modern education