Today the Kenora Catholic District School Board premièred the first video in a series of videos showcasing innovative learning projects at the Kenora Catholic District School Board. This video is titled “Innovative Learning at École Ste-Marguerite Bourgeoys” and features the 3-dimensional design and printing project that Megan Baker’s 2015/16 Grade 1/2 class embarked on. This video is completely unscripted and is designed to celebrate the authentic thoughts and views of students in their innovative learning journey. The children in the classroom work on their individual and collaborative learning projects on beautiful, sustainably made stand up desks made by our team at Natural Pod.
Recent Education News
- How To Make Your Classroom More Student Centered
- The Green Schools 2019 Conference Take Aways
- We’re Hiring – Administrative Support
- Research: Do Teachers Want Flexible Collaborative Classrooms?
- A Natural Play Workshop At Kinder Kampus
- Join Us at the 2019 Green Schools Conference & Expo
- Research: How Does School Design Impact Students?
- Who Should Decide Who Sits Where, Students Or Teachers?
- International Day of Forests: Learn to Love Forests and Sustainably Made Learning Furniture
- Research: How Do Teachers View Completed School Renovations?
- Photos: Marshall University STEAM Program Encourages Creative Learning With Natural Pod Furniture
- Research: How Are Schools Planning and Funding Renovations and New Furniture?
- Research: Greater Student Engagement, Greater Probability of Success
- How Mindful Tidying Helps Create Better Learning Environments
- New Research: Is Your Classroom Conducive to 21st-Century Learning?