Today the Kenora Catholic District School Board premièred the first video in a series of videos showcasing innovative learning projects at the Kenora Catholic District School Board. This video is titled “Innovative Learning at École Ste-Marguerite Bourgeoys” and features the 3-dimensional design and printing project that Megan Baker’s 2015/16 Grade 1/2 class embarked on. This video is completely unscripted and is designed to celebrate the authentic thoughts and views of students in their innovative learning journey. The children in the classroom work on their individual and collaborative learning projects on beautiful, sustainably made stand up desks made by our team at Natural Pod.
Recent Education News
- Educating Compassionate and Creative Global Citizens
- Designing Learning Environments for How Students Learn
- Green Schools Network Tackles Whole School Sustainability
- Communities Rally at Climate Strikes and Call for Sustainable Action
- Design Thinking and Student Travel: Tools To Craft A More Sustainable World
- What Are Students Hoping To Achieve During The Global Student Climate Strike?
- Who Won Our Back to School Photo Sharing Contest!
- Design Thinking As A Framework For Developing And Leading New Approaches To Learning
- Why Movement And Breathing Breaks Are Great For Learning
- Helping Kids Save The Environment – Part Two
- Why Beauty Is Needed In The Classroom
- Helping Students Protect The Environment – Part One
- How this Teacher Went Above And Beyond
- If There’s No Natural Resources, Then There’s No Business
- Vote for Our SXSWedu Session – Help Inspire More Educators!