Today the Kenora Catholic District School Board premièred the first video in a series of videos showcasing innovative learning projects at the Kenora Catholic District School Board. This video is titled “Innovative Learning at École Ste-Marguerite Bourgeoys” and features the 3-dimensional design and printing project that Megan Baker’s 2015/16 Grade 1/2 class embarked on. This video is completely unscripted and is designed to celebrate the authentic thoughts and views of students in their innovative learning journey. The children in the classroom work on their individual and collaborative learning projects on beautiful, sustainably made stand up desks made by our team at Natural Pod.
Recent Education News
- Join us at SXSW EDU 2020: Meet Co-Panelist Alison Diaz From Environmental Charter Schools
- The Real Cost Of Cheap Furniture
- Podcast Episode: ‘Help Me Understand The Mission Of Natural Pod.’
- The Truth About Landfills And Education Furniture
- Get Inspired For 2020 With Our Best Project Photos and Educator Profiles
- How Students Collaborate To Create Their Dream Classroom
- Start 2020 With Our Best Education Inspiration Stories
- Our CEO Is A Panel Speaker At SXSW EDU 2020!
- This Unique Learning Centre Shares Indigenous And Western Perspectives
- Giving Tuesday Was A Great Success, Thanks To You!
- New Community Rooftop Childcare Centre Transforms Learning
- Grab A Great Deal On Bundles Of Play Manipulatives!
- Giving Tuesday – Help Us Create Greener Schools with Matching Donations.
- Sustainability In Schools Isn’t Just About ‘Green’
- Give to a ‘Green Schools’ Future for Giving Tuesday